Erin House Availability,

Skerwink House Availability


  • Some restrictions on minimum stays may apply.
  • All rates are in Canadian dollars.
  • Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) of 15% is extra.
  • Maximum occupancy is limited to six people per house.
  • There is an extra charge of $25.00 per night per pet
  • There is an extra charge of $25.00 per person per night if the party exceeds six.
  • No extra charge for children under 5

Peak Season Off Season
(Sunday - Thursday)
$255 $170
(Friday & Saturday)
$290 $195
Weekly $1,495 $950

Peak Season is June 1st to September 30th

Some winter bookings are accepted. Please contact us directly for availability.

Please Note: All houses will be closed from January 1st to March 31st, but may be opened for bookings of 2 weeks or more.

Payment Policy:
We accept Visa and Mastercard payments only.
For reservations less than 30 days in advance, a full non-refundable payment is required upon booking.
For reservations more than 30 days in advance, a 20% non-refundable deposit is required upon booking. The remaining 80% will be charged 30 days prior to the check-in date and will be non-refundable.

Cancellation Policy:
30 days notice of cancellation is required




Check in time is 3:00 pm. Please let us know if you will be late.

Check out time is 11:00 am SHARP. Guests may request, for an extra charge, a late check out we will check and we will check with our housekeeper to see if that fits with her schedule.


Proprietor: Barbara Doran.

Reservations: 709-739-0447 or email:[email protected]

Housekeeper/manager: Betty Johnson (cell) 709-464-7030 (home) 709-464-3421 (evenings) 709-464-3400

We hope you enjoy your stay. Please contact us if you have any questions.




Home | Skerwink House | Erin House |
Reservations | Things To Do | Winter Retreat | Links